Monday, October 27, 2008

Another great weekend!

Wow! The last two weekends have just been jam-packed with fun!
This weekend Madison and I met up with Cheri and her family for some trick-or-treating in Anoka. It started at the Cub Foods in Anoka and went along the strip mall, and at the end Madison got to pick out a free pumpkin! After Trick-or-treating we stopped for some lunch, and then went to the Anoka Halloween parade. I think that Madison may have been a little scared, but she made it through.
Sunday we went to Sunday school, and after our nap the kids came over for some cake to celebrate my birthday! When they left Madison and I (mostly I) carved our pumpkin. I think it was the best one I have ever done! It turned out really cute.
Although Madison was in a mood almost all weekend, it ended up really fun and exhausting at the same time.

2 comments:

Jon, Sara, Tyler, and Sophie said...

Welcome to blogging, Stacy. I hope that you are enjoying it.

Sounds like you and Madison have been very busy lately. What is she going to be for Halloween?

Stacy said...

She is going to be a mouse. She loves the costume, which is great because she will have worn it three times before the month is over!