Sunday, February 28, 2010

ENT Monday and Weekend Fun!

Tomorrow Madison has an ENT appointment. I am a little on the nervous side, but will also be relieved to figure out what is going on. I am pretty much convinced that her ears never drain, but I guess we will see.
These are the kind of moments that I wish I had a better half to talk to or to assist me in going. But, I have been here (simular situations) before, and life goes on. I end up figuring things out myself and getting through it all.


On a lighter note...


This last weekend we (Madison, Bailey, my mom and dad, and myself) went to Fergus Falls, MN to see my grandma. It has been a few (maybe 3) since I have seen her. Last August her had a stroke, and after nursing homes and other living situations, she is settled. We went to visit her at her assisted living apartment (or department as Madisons calls it) for a few hours, and then went to the hotel we were staying at. This was Madisons first time staying at a hotel and she loved it! Even though we arrived about 6:30p, Madison and Bailey hit the pool.
Best buds!

Although it was a long trip, Madison did great in the car! Im thinking we should take a road trip again .... maybe Duluth??

1 comment:

simplicity said...

Ask a lot of questions at the ENT. Find out what besides surgery can be done before committing to surgery. I'll be thining of you Stacy! I can't remember, does she get a lot of infections? Is her hearing affected at all?