Thursday, February 18, 2010

Always be my baby

Last Sunday in Sunday school we made valentine frames for Valentines Day. I had taken the kids pictures a few weeks before, taped them into a frame, and them the decorate with with stickers, hearts, and other things.
When we got home I went to put Madison up on the fridge. As I was doing this, her frame from last year started to peek out. As looked at the picture from last year, and then the one that was made that day, I noticed something. My baby has lost that baby look.
As much as I love to see her grow each day, and wait for the big girl phrases that come from her mouth. I wonder where the time has gone, and where my baby has gone.

I asked her the other day "where did my baby go?" and she told me, "momma, I'm right here!"

No matter how many years go by, she will ALWAYS be my baby!



Madison 2-2009

Madison 2-2010




1 comment:

simplicity said...

She looks so much older! So precious!!! I was just writing something similar to this about Henry. It's crazy how time flies and they change so quick!!!