Thursday, September 24, 2009

2 weeks down

Madison has adjusted very well to going to preschool.
We wake up the mornings of her school days singing a song to the tune of 'The Farmer and the Dell' to get her out of bed and excited for the day.
Although I am unable to take her to school, I have recruited a friend and a brother to help me out, and its going great.
The first week was a little rough, and a few tears were shed. But now she can not wait to get in the door and sit in the circle!
Although it is only the second week of class, she has managed to pick up pink eye in both eyes and hives. Im sure that their will be more illness to come, but I didnt think that it would be brought home so quickly.
Speaking of illness, the H1N1 virus has hit the office at work. One of the customer service reps had gone to an urgent care on Sunday and was diagnosed! The crazy thing about it is that she was back to work on Tuesday! I thought I had heard and read that if you contracted H1N1 you were to stay at home for 7 days or more. But from what I hear, she received clearance from her doctor that it was OK to return to work. To say the least, the washing of hands, sanitizing of hands, and the wiping down of desks in the office has become a high priority around here.

No comments: