Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Labor Day Weekend

Well, Its back to school for everyone. Except me! I have one week left of classes and then get a 2 week break! YEA Me! This semester has really kicked my butt! You would have thought it would have been easy taking 2 typing classes, but that was not the case. Its hard to find time to sit down and get it all accomplished.
Today, Madison and I will be attending her orientation for preschool! I am so proud of her its unreal. She is really excited about meeting her teacher and some of the other kids that will be in her class. She asked me last night if I would sit down and play legos with her when we were at her school. She keeps asking different questions about school.. Will I be staying with her? How long she will be there for? And the most important one... Do they have a potty?
Over the long holiday weekend we had to find things do keep us busy. Saturday, we went to the MN Zoo with some friends of ours. Madison had a great time following around Gavin, and making sure that Gabe had crackers. Im sure that Gabe's tummy was plum full when he got home! We went around and saw all the animals, and even stopped at the African exhibit. It was so neat because we got to see giraffes up close and personal.

(Yeah! That is a little to close!)

(Madison playing at the new park inside the zoo)


(Looking at the rays and small sharks)


On Monday Madison and I took an adventure out to Stillwater. We went to Teddy Bear Park, rode a Trolley, and ate lunch at the Freight House. We really enjoyed ourselves and the relaxing day that we had together. We even went down by the St Croix River and watched the boats and played in the grass while we waited for the trolley. I wish we could have spent more time down there to do more exploring, but little (and big) legs get tired after walk for a long period of time.



(Sitting by the St Croix)

(Playing at Teddy Bear Park)


I really do enjoy the moments that I have with Madison. She is such a smart little girl with a lot of things to say and loads of energy! She just amazes me every day!

No comments: